Are you tired of needing to get a truck or tractor every time you need to move a trailer in your shop?
We believe every manufacturing business, RV plant, and woodworking shop deserves an efficient, fast,
and safe way to move job trailers and RV’s by using their forklift!
Without a Safe
How could a quality forklift trailer mover increase your shop’s efficiency?
New Trailer Mover Product!
Our newest product is designed to move tractor trailers easily, safely, and efficiently with your forklift - all without needing to leave your seat! Watch this video to see it in action!
Here’s How We’ve Helped
Other Shops Gain Efficiency:
0+Trailer Movers In Use
0+Average Hours Saved
Per Year Per Shop
$0+Average Labor Dollars
Saved Each Year Per Shop
Why Work with Sidekick Attachments?
15-day Satisfaction Guarantee on all parts
Wide selection of in-stock options shipped within 2 business days
90-day warranty on all parts and equipment
Our product knowledge and manufacturing expertise
Questions on our trailer movers?
That’s a great question! We had a shop test our forklift hitch attachment and track data, and they discovered several things:
- It saved them 2.5+ minutes rather than going to get a truck or tractor to move a trailer.
- The hands-free attachment saved an average of 20 steps in the process (10 steps each for attaching & unattaching chains on other attachments).
- The result? It saved them about 1.5 hours a week. This means the attachment paid for itself in less than 1 year!
You should always be watching your forklift and forks for OSHA-compliance. Sadly, jerry-rigging a forklift hitch by drilling through your forks does not meet OSHA-compliance. Our trailer mover means you no more drilled pallet forks!
- With its design, our trailer mover can handle any standard trailer hitch - very similar to the hitch design on the back of a standard truck. This allows for various types and sizes of ball hitches, including pins.
- For gooseneck and 5th wheel trailers, we have 2 places on the top of the mover that allow for the ball hitch to be mounted.
That’s right - no extra chains or pins! With its unique design, our forklift trailer mover is designed to fully and safely attach when forks are inserted.
Several things, including:
- The trailer’s weight is equally divided between both forks instead of one. This means less chance of forks bending or breaking.
- The hitch is in the center meaning smoother and more stable trailer movement.
- Better trailer control allowing for safer movement - both forward and backward.
We’re glad you asked!
- Hands-free attachment: No need to get off your forklift.
- No chains or pins required: No extra gadgets, attachments, or wasted time.
- Move multiple trailers: Move standard trailers (both with ball and pin hitches), gooseneck trailers, and 5-wheel trailers. This also means it can easily move RV’s as well!
- No extra trucks or tractors necessary: Stop needing to get the extra truck to move a trailer - simply use your shop’s forklift.
- Safety: No hand-made devices or unbalanced weight - greatly reducing the chance of bent or broken forks or a dumped trailer.
It’s pretty simple: If you decide to return your trailer mover within 15 days of purchase, we’ll refund your money when you return the product (terms & conditions apply).
Trailer Movers That Let Your Forklift Do More!
When it comes to moving a trailer or RV at your shop, you don’t want an extra truck or trailer that is only used for this purpose.
We believe you should be able to do it safely and quickly with your forklift!
That’s why Sidekick Attachments teamed up with the manufacturing experts at Iron Bull Manufacturing to bring you a forklift trailer hitch that is safe, efficient, and fast.
At Sidekick Attachments, we know you want to be confident that you are getting the best value out of your forklift, no matter if you are a manufacturing plan, woodshop, working with RV’s, or any other shop that regularly uses forklifts and trailers.
To do that, you need a fast and safe way to move trailers (bumper-hitch, 5th wheel, or gooseneck) with your forklift.
The problem is that drilling a hole in your fork can result in a bent fork, is unsafe, does not meet OSHA compliance, or wastes time by requiring the operator to get off the machine to attach the hitch..
This leaves you feeling frustrated that you may need to purchase a truck or small tractor to move trailers because you don’t want an unsafe or non-compliant way to move them with your forklift.
We believe every small manufacturing business, RV plant, and woodworking shop deserves an efficient, fast, and safe way to move trailers and RV’s by using their forklift.
We understand the frustration and safety concerns by not having the right attachment or equipment to move trailers at your shop. That’s why we made an efficient forklift trailer mover hitch that is self-locking, has an easy fork entrance, and can be custom-built to individual applications.
With our extensive forklift and manufacturing experience, our 15-day satisfaction guarantee, and our 90-day warranty, you can have peace of mind knowing you are getting the safest and best forklift trailer mover hitch!
You don’t need to worry about having damaged or bent forks, wasting time, or worrying about safety issues due to unbalanced loads and handling when moving trailers.
Instead, find your hitch today and make your forklift more productive and capable, enjoy fast and hands-free locking, and experience a safer and more balanced way to move trailers - all without any extra chains, pins, gadgets, or work!
You can also view our gallery page to see more products and options!