We noticed this inefficiency in multiple places:
- RV companies needing separate trucks or tractors to move RV’s
- Woodworking and cabinet shops not being able to quickly move trailers
- Improperly sized pallet forks or extensions causing unnecessary damage to the forks and machine
- Construction crews not having the forks they needed for specific applications
With our work with Industrial Tech Services (ITS), a used forklift dealer and maintenance shop, we also realized that many shops were using low-quality or inefficient forklift parts - resulting in OSHA concerns and unnecessary wear-and-tear.
By using our forklift knowledge from ITS and teaming up with Iron Bull Manufacturing, Sidekick Attachments is able to offer true forklift efficiency to shops and warehouses:
- High quality parts designed to handle typical wear-and-tear
- Efficient designs and accessories
- Custom sizing and designs
No matter what you use forklifts for in your shop or warehouse, we have the parts and accessories to help your forklift do more in the long-term!